Very few businesses recognise the valuable role property strategy and management plays in their business.
Not only is it likely to be the second largest cost for your business, it can also help in driving forward your business and enabling you to meet your goals and aspirations.
Regardless of whether you own or rent the premises you operate from, property can have a major influence on your profitability. Ensuring that your return from your property is maximised is key to running a successful business.
In defining your property strategy, the following issues will need to be considered:-
- Does your property meet the current needs of your business?
- Is your property considered a drain on expenditure?
- Does your property provide you with the flexibility required?
- Is your property suitable for current and potential future staff?
- Do you use the space you have efficiently?
- Is owning or renting your property the right option for your business?
- Would you benefit from releasing capital currently tied up in your property?
By working with clients to consider the above and other similar issues, we can help tailor a bespoke property strategy matching the needs of their business. By doing so we can ensure that your property is an asset for your business and not a drain on resources.